Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Weekend Project

I have recently moved and been doing projects here and there to make this place as much of a home as I can because I plan on being here for a while.  So, with that being said, it was BEAUTIFUL outside this weekend so I decided to do some outside work. 

Part one of the backyard was to tackle what looked like an area for flowers?!


See what I mean?!

So I got out the Wal-Mart sacks, because I have a plethora of them!  And I got to pulling!

 

And more pulling!





Oh look flowers can go there!  And it looks like there might be some good ones there already






And after I raked it out:

Cooper helped lol, not really!

And the total bag count is....................

9!!

Crazy right?! But it looks so much better and I told myself if I accomplished that then I would try one of those flower seed roll things that I have wanted to do for the past three years!  I found them extremely cheap here.  So I'm gonna do it this year!  We'll see how they work!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment