Friday, March 9, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday!!  Since I missed last week I'm going to combine them! Linking in with From My Grey Desk Blog.

Last Week:

5. After a Oklahoma State Women's Basketball win, one of our friends on the media team invited Ed to play basket ball with them on Gallagher-Iba Arena! They had so much fun!!


4. My mom came to stay with me Friday night and we had so much fun.

3. We saw Gabriel Iglasias on Sunday night at the Civic Center in OKC.  If you have a chance to see him live, DO IT!  It was the best comedy show we have been to yet!! It was SO GOOD!!!

2. Ed got a new truck!! Yay! He deserves this so much, I am so happy for him!

1. Grad fair at Oklahoma State was Tuesday and we got Ed's invitations, cap and gown!  It's official that he's graduating with his Bachelors!!!!  It's been a long journey but he made it through and I am sooo proud of him!


This Week:

5. Mom came to stay with me Friday night (I think I can say this for both weeks, lol) and she spoils the dogs, says it's her job, I can't imagine what's going to happen when I have kids!!

P.S. Puppy dogs are not allowed on the couches! So spoiled by grandma!!

4. I think I found an old door to do a headboard with!  I keep thinking about it and I might go get it this weekend!

3. We sold "The Jewel" (Ed's old truck) YAY!! No longer our headache


2. I've been thinking up some crafts and recipes to try and share!

1. We celebrated 4 years together!  We've been through a lot and yet we are still together, it hasn't been easy, no one ever said that it would be. But it's worth it.
He wouldn't got off the couch for a picture, lol! Good thing he's cute!


What's been good with your weeks?!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment