Friday, February 17, 2012

High Five For Friday!

I linked up with From My Grey Desk Blog to do High Five For Friday, where you list 5 good things from the week.  So here's my top 5 for the week:

1. We got snow on Monday!!  It was only maybe 3-4 inches and was pretty much gone by 5 pm, but it still made me very happy and I got to wear my new snow boots!!

2. My hunny surprised me with a new fish tank table, I had previously been using the dining roon table, lol!


3. These WONDERFUL flowers were on the dining room table when I got home from work, too!!
He has it so easy because one of my good friends is a floral desinger at a shop here in town and she does such wonderful work!!

4. We got a microwave! Lol, sounds so weird these days but the previous places we've rented there's been a microwave!!

5. I had the hottest Valentine's Day date! He's so good to me, we went to the place we have gone to for at least the past 2-3 years for val.

See what I mean?!

What were the five things that were wonderfu in your week?


1 comment: