Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

I've decieded to make Wednesdays 'Pinterest Wednesdays."  things that I've found on pinterest that are either weird, or something I'd like to try, we'll see how it goes!!

So this week on Pinterest:

Food:
Pinned Image

Pinned here.  Aren't they adorable?!  I might have to make these for the office!!

Pinned Image
 Pinned here.  I'm not sure these can be taken to work, but they will definitely be made!!

Fashion:
Pinned Image
Pinned here. I just love this!

Pinned Image
Pinned here. Although I looked up to see how much the dress was and about fell over!! I'd love to have it though.
DIY:

Pinned Image

Pinned here. I will be making this, just gotta finish a box of cereal, lol!

Pinned Image

I couldn't find where it shows how to do this, ugh, but it is pinned here.

It's just so addicting!!  Have a wonderful day!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment