Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Photobucket


It's Friday!!!  Here's what's happened this week:

5. We went bowling on a double date on Monday and it was so much fun!  We haven't bowled in a long time and I did horrible but it was a blast.

4. It's been beautiful outside!!

3. Two of our student workers turned 21 this week!  Oh such an exciting time.


















2. I'm teaching Cooper to walk with me without a leash and it's going pretty well. 



















1.  My Birchbox arrived this week!  I'll post soon on that, it's pure wonderfulness.


I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk for the High Five for Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I have a question about number 2. How are you teaching your dog to walk with you without a leash? My girl is barely containable even with her Gentle Leader on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly think it's his nature, because I've tried so hard to get my lab to do the same thing and she'll do good for a while and see something and try to run off! I have to keep her on a leash. But with my healer, he pretty much follows me around the house so I thought I'd try walking him without the leash and he does fine. I'm going to have to investigate on some tips and tricks to train my lab. Sorry I'm not much help but I will try to find some tips and tricks!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete