Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinterest Wednesdays

Half way through the week!!  This week being the students spring break and working at a university, let me just say I'm a little bored! Trying to do productive things while it has been rainy all week so far is VERY hard! 

Food:

Pinned Image

Pinned from here.  A cheesecake fruit dip! YUM!!

Pinned Image
Pinned from here.  There are some wonderful food and drink recipes!

Fashion:

Pinned Image
Pinned from here.  I just love the grey and those Toms!!

Pinned Image
Pinned from here.  I could do without the tights but everything else I LOVE!!

DIY:

Pinned Image
Pinned from here.  Soo cute! Check out their craft section of their website here, it's amazing!

Pinned Image
Pinned from here, about 3/4 the way down.  I'm gonna be watching the Hobby Lobby weekly specials to get the "fun fur" yarn, or the equilvilant on sale!!


Hope you're enjoying your week!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment