Saturday, January 28, 2012

My First Post

Hi!! I'm Anna and welcome to The Road Less Traveled By blog!
First I'll tell you a little bit about myself I work at Oklahoma State University, I have a boyfriend of about four years and we have two furry children Emma is a chocolate lab and Cooper is a blue heeler.


I went to Oklahoma State to get my degree in Hotel Restaurant Management and I absolutely love working at my alma mater and love everyone that I work with.

With this blog I plan to show different things that I do around the house, things that I do with my furry children and other certain things that come along the way.

Things I love are Pinterest, of course, things for dogs, easy hairstyles from one of my favorite blogs, crafts that sometimes I don't finish and much more I hope you like what you read!

If you ever have any questions, suggestions or comments. Let me know!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment